About Data Processing
Data Processing can be presented in different kinds of encoding such as CSV, XML, HTML, SQL, and JSON, etc. For each case the processing format is different. Python can handle various encoding processes, and different types of modules need to be imported to make these encoding techniques work.
Pandas is a Python language package, which is used for data processing. This is a very common basic programming library when we use Python language for machine learning programming.
In this chapter you will learn on the following topic
- How can data operations in Python?
- What is data cleansing in Python?
- How can processing CSV data in Python?
- How can processing JSON data in Python?
- How can processing XLS data in Python?
- How can processing Relational databases in Python?
- How can processing NoSQL Databases in Python?
- Date and Time in Python
- What is Data Wrangling in Python?
- What is data aggregation in Python?
- How can reading HTML page using Python?
- What is Unstructured data in Python?
- What is Word Tokenization in Python?
- What is Stemming in Python?
- What is Lemmatization in Python?